Friday 27 February 2009

Sad demise to my Glass painting

Hi Friends, this is a sad news sharing with you all, my glass painting is no more now. So, I thought of informing you all about the sad demise that happened yesterday.

My glass painting was given to make it more attractive by framing, but after that it didn't come back to me as its broken.

So very sadly sharing with you all.


Related Posts - Glass Painting

Glass Painting - Bunch of colourful flowers design
Glass Painting - Russian Flower design
Glass Painting - Sad demise to my glass painting design

Labels:

Did you LIKE the post ???


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sad............:((((((((

12 July 2009 at 12:20  
Blogger K.Sampath Kumar said...

Dont worry u will design better than that so what its broken be calm and move faster to create more beautiful art

2 September 2009 at 02:27  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats really sad to know....but I'll wait for new Glass Painiting designs soon....

15 September 2009 at 09:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waiting for the next may be a much better and beautiful than the one that was broken.

27 December 2010 at 22:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home